What's going on in our Community
SERVPRO of Milford-Orange-Stratford
SERVPRO of Milford-Orange-Stratford takes great pride in being a part of the Milford-Orange-Stratford community. We understand that communities like ours hold America together. We want to do our part to ensure the Milford-Orange-Stratford community thrives by helping those less fortunate, keeping the area safe and making our community the best it can be.
Insurance professionals, please call our office at 203-301-0500 for information about this event.
Connecticut Insurance Continuing Education Course
Presented by: Robkat, Inc. Provider S11848
Course Approval: 111652 3 Credit Hours (LRE)
Licensees eligible for credit: Property-Casualty
Topic: “Practical Ethics for Property-Casualty Insurers”
Complimentary Continental Breakfast Provided! (8:30 AM – 9:00 AM)
What You Will Learn:
Note: This will be an interactive course with attendee participation and discussion of several ethical dilemmas with the purpose of understanding and improving the ethical quality of decision making and conduct in the property-casualty insurance producer environment.
- The purpose and value of ethics in an insurance agency environment
- The historical context of ethical philosophy and what defines moral, ethical, and lawful conduct.
- The benefit from establishing and adhering to legal and ethical business standards as insurance professionals.
- The adverse effects of unethical behavior leading to criminal prosecution, severe fines, public sanctions, diminished reputation, and loss of employment opportunities
- The effect of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 governing business ethics
- Connecticut State and insurance industry association ethical standards
- How to make business decisions by perceiving the ethical dimension of choices, improve the ethical quality of decision-making and conduct, and formulate optimal ethical responses as a responsibility and an opportunity.
Please RSVP for this event by clicking here.