Recent Before & After Photos

Coffee Maker Supply Line Leak Causes Commercial Water Damage in Fairfield, CT


The owners of this Fairfield commercial building were surprised to find it flooded. Even more of a surprise is that the damage was caused by a single serve coff... READ MORE



Commercial Fire and Soot Damage Restoration in Orange, CT Restaurant Kitchen


SERVPRO of Milford-Orange-Stratford was called in after a local restaurant had a fire in it's kitchen. Although the fire itself wasn't widespread,  the soo... READ MORE



Bathtub Overflow in New Haven County Home Causes Water Damage


When the second floor bath tub overflowed in this Orange, CT home, the water leaked down through the floor to the first floor. The SERVPRO of Milford-Orange-Str... READ MORE



Hot Weater Heater Burst in Basement of Milford, CT Home Causes Water Damage


After the hot water heater malfunctioned, causing flooding in the basement of this Milford home, SERVPRO was called in. Afterinspecting the home and formul... READ MORE



Furnace Puffback in Middlesex County, CT Home Causes Smoke and Soot Damage


When the furnace of this Westbrook home had a puff back, the entire home was covered with a fine layer of sticky soot, black ash and soot cobwebs. Our team had ... READ MORE



Malfunctioning Sprinkler Causes Water Damage to Shelton, CT Commercial Building


When a sprinkler head discharged at this Shelton, CT warehouse store, it caused water damage throughout. The water was spread across the floor of the entire fac... READ MORE



Mysterious Mold In Attic Spaces!


Mysterious Mold in Attic Spaces!We all at some point have seen Mold, know someone that has mold or has heard of its damaging results. Microbial Growth can be fo... READ MORE



Emergency Fire Damage Board Up and Restoration in New Haven Area Home


A devastating fire in this New Haven County home burned through the roof, leaving the house exposed. The SERVPRO of Milford-Orange-Stratford team was ... READ MORE



Warehouse Facility Experiences Significant Water Damages


Due to the extreme colder temperatures, this warehouse facility experienced significant water damage as a result of a broken sprinkler pipe.  Our experienc... READ MORE



Mold Remediation


Mold was found throughout this home due to a previous water loss.   As a result, mold traveled from the basement, spreading into the kitchen and laund... READ MORE