If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (203) 301-0500

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Rebuilding the Kitchen in a Milford, CT Home After Fire Damage

Accidents happen and kitchen fires occur more frequently than we would like to think.  The above photos are taken from a small kitchen fire.  The fire was caused by a plastic container left unattended on a gas stove.  Unfortunately, unknown to the home owner, the gas stove pilot light was hot and melted the plastic container, eventually causing the container to catch on fire.  The good news is that no one was hurt or injured.

After investigations were performed, our professional cleaning crew arrived on the scene to begin clean-up.  Soot had spread throughout the home reaching areas as far as the second floor bedrooms.  Because of heavy smoke, and soot damage, the entire home’s structure and contents needed professional attention.

Should this ever happen to you, please DO NOT attempt to clean soot yourself, especially with over the counter cleaning products.  Soot must to be cleaned with HEPA vacuum and dry sponges.

 Once the remediation and cleaning services were completed, our professional repair & construction team got to work.  They worked closely with the home owner in choosing best kitchen materials, layouts and colors. 

Today, the home owner is happy and has a beautiful kitchen to last for years to come.